Salary 65-80k Euros + Bens + Bonus to 10% (This is a remote role in Italy but will require flexibility to travel to clients)
As a Workday Project Manager – HCM Systems, you will skills in the majority of
- Extensive Project Management skills for enterprise HCM systems software implementation / HR transformation
- Experience in delivering HCM software implementation projects such as Workday, Peoplesoft, Oracle HCM, SAP SuccessFactors, or Cornerstone On Demand
- Experience in consulting / professional services for HCM implementation or PM experience for HCM implementation from a large-scale enterprise company
- Extensive stakeholder management and team management skills
- Strong commercial acumen so you understand the drivers and effectively manage project budgets and forecasting to maximise revenue and profitability
- Fluent Italian and English skills are essential as the internal business language is English across international teams
- Able to multi-task, responding with urgency to immediate needs.
- You will be supported in obtaining the Workday Project Manager certification and keeping it current.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment toward the purpose and company's mission.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and a solution-oriented mentality.
Key responsibilities as the Workday Project Manager would include:
- Be the Project Manager for Enterprise Workday Implementations for Italian and international projects.
- Work closely with the Client’s internal Project Managers to manage Workday HCM implementations through all life cycle stages, from project planning through design and delivery.
- Work with the client to agree on and manage the key milestones, deliverables, roles and responsibilities. Co-develop and maintain Project Charter, Project Plan, Action, Risk and Issue logs.
- Be the critical interface between the external clients and the internal Workday consultants to ensure effective coordination and delivery of Workday implementations.
- Stakeholder management to build and maintain client relationships
- Manage and guide the internal project team(s) throughout the project which are across multiple locations
- Develop and manage the scope and detail of the Statement of Work, establish Change Control Mechanisms to manage changes in project scope, timelines, resourcing, roles and responsibilities etc.
- To identify, communicate and actively manage the internal resource requirements for the project
- Be responsible for monitoring the progress of tasks against the plan and budget and reporting to the leadership on project status and issues.
- Keep track of and manage the billing for the Project.
- Demonstrate knowledge about the technology and participate in training and development initiatives to keep abreast of current trends and practices.
- Contribute to the knowledge base through activities such as collecting and sharing documented lessons learned, Q&A, documented deliverables, active participation in Project Management team activities and knowledge-sharing
- Follow the Workday Deployment Methodology, and suggest improvements and proactively address issues.
- Liaise directly with Workday regarding project status updates, Delivery Assurance Checkpoints, product gap reporting and other processes defined in Workday Deployment Methodology.
- Understand quality standards for own work; monitor and manage work of team members, providing feedback as appropriate.
This is an excellent opportunity to flex your skills working in a world-leading technology consultancy at the forefront of HR digital transformation and offer strong prospects to grow your career within a dynamic, flexible, and fast-growing business.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency for permanent employment.