Salary to 55k Euros + Benefits (Remote based role)
This role is remote within Spain, or hybrid with offices based in Madrid, Barcelona and Granada.
The critical skills for the Integration Consultant SAP CPI would include the majority of
- Strong knowledge of SAP Integration Suite, especially in SCP / SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite, & SAP PI/PO SAP Process Orchestration / Process Integration
- Proven skills in SAP Integration products and SAP systems integration with 3rd party applications using different technologies such as RESTful, ALE, IDoc, RFC, SOAP, Rest, As2, HTTP, JDBC, File, Mail, JMS etc .
- Strong skills in Programming User-defined Functions in message mapping, Look up Implementation like SOAP, RFC, JDBC
- Expertise in Transport mechanisms using SAP CTS , File Transport System.
- Ideally, knowledge of HR / HCM Systems integrations with products like SuccessFactors, SSF, Workday, Oracle, Payroll etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Spanish and English.
- Customer-centric or consulting skills with problem-solving capabilities and someone who is solution-centric
- Good skills in stakeholder management, organization and planning are necessary.
- Knowledge of API Management
- Spanish and English Language skills
The key responsibilities of the Integration Consultant SAP CPI Role would include
- Work with customers to lead the development of IT architecture/integration requirements that require interface implementation.
- Run workshops to define the functional specification and technical integration requirements.
- Design and develop prototype interfaces.
- Organize tests and assistance at the startup.
- Accompany and organize knowledge transfer and change management.
- Provide training for users and administrators.
- You may also get involved in discovery and pre-sales / solution consulting.
This is an outstanding chance to join a fast-growing technology/consulting company with a progressive culture who have a large Spanish team and world wide presence.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency with respect to permanent employment.