This role will be based predominately based from home / remote based training but will involve some trips to the office which is based in Reading / and travel to clients.
Essential Responsibilities as a technical trainer would include:
- Proven work experience as a Technical Trainer or Technical Instructor or a Solution Architect or Technical Support role with an interest in training
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning
- A strong knowledge network protocols, including SIP, H.323, VoIP, RTP, WebRTC, Microsoft Skype for Business, firewall traversal etc.
- Highly desirable skills would include video collaboration / Unified Communications solutions such as Microsoft Teams, Poly, Cisco, Microsoft Skype for Business on-prem/365, Cisco etc
- Knowledge of ancillary technologies that help govern IP-based collaboration: firewalls, routers, MPLS networks, media relays, reverse proxies, etc.
- Awareness and demonstrable knowledge of commodity compute and virtualization, including VMware and Intel Xeon processors
- Cloud technologies Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud
- Demonstrated ability to work with a global team of engineers and account executives
- Willing and eager to learn new technologies and to go above and beyond in the name of customer and organizational success
- Additional certification in training is a plus
- Fluent in English (other languages are a plus)
- “Can do” attitude
The ideal person will demonstrate a keen balance of technical ability with the interpersonal skills needed to help train partner solutions architects to understand how to utilize video conferencing technology and enhance the value of their existing applications. This role requires the delivery of technical certification training for customers and partners.
The company is located accessible by car or train or bike and has a great working environment close to central Reading and regular company events in normal times.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.