The role will be based in the Cambridge Science Park at Milton two days per week, and you will be joining a fast-growing company with a great culture, working environment and wide range of employee benefits.
Key experience required as a Technical Support / Service Delivery Engineer would include
- A customer centric background in technical support or Service Delivery (Incident, problem, change etc) for technology products ideally a software or SaaS product.
- Ideally experience of working in an ITIL environment, and ITIL Foundation qualified
- Skills with any of Excel, SQL / RDBMS, Linux, Postman or testing and any basic skills in programming such as scripting in bash or python or VBA
- Any experience of working within the energy, renewables or Greentech industry or electrical systems would be an advantage
- Working within a multi-faceted team with a breadth of stakeholders across the technology team and business and supporting customers, so no two days are the same.
- Learning the technology / software platform, and the energy assets that are connected into it, as well as the services being delivered and on the strategic roadmap
- Scheduling energy assets and services
- Configuring and commissioning new assets being added to the system
- Regular customer and service reporting working with SLA’s
- Systems Monitoring the assets and services being managed by the system, and taking action as required
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.