Market Leading Base + Bonus to 20% + Bens + Super + Options
Key skills required as a Solution Architect would include
- Proven skills in Solution architecture / technical architecture or Technical Engineering including designing mid to large solutions for customers working for a vendor, integrator, consultancy or working internally within the federal sector.
- A background in the Unified Communication / UC, Video Collaboration, Video Conferencing, Enterprise Video space such as Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Cisco UC, Poly / Polycom, Avaya, Zoom etc
- Good knowledge of the Video collaboration / VoIP technologies protocols such as SIP, H.323, WebRTC, RTP, Microsoft Skype for Business, firewall traversal
- Ideally experience of working directly with the sales and account management teams to help create new business as well as engage, with existing customers to leverage the best out of the platform
- Experience in a pre-sales environment, working directly with account management teams to help create new business as well as serving existing customers.
- Knowledge of technologies that help govern IP-based collaboration: firewalls, routers, MPLS networks, media relays, reverse proxies, etc.
- Awareness and demonstrable knowledge of commodity compute and virtualization, including VMware and Intel Xeon processors.
- Overview and understanding of Cloud Computing such as AWS / Amazon Web Services, MS Azure, GCP / Google Cloud Platform
- Be collaborative / team player to work within a global team of engineers and account executives.
- Strong problem solver and creative in building robust solutions to difficult problems.
- Be and eager to learn new technologies
- Someone who is customer focussed and wants to deliver a great customer experience
- NV1 or NV2 security clearance would be a strong advantage or someone who is happy to gain this.
This a great opportunity to join a world leading video collaboration provider in a new role, and a chance to flex your technical, Solutions architecture and customer facing skills working on the latest Video collaboration technologies including working with Cloud Video Collaboration. You will be going a fast growing APAC team with a great culture and who are at the forefront of UC innovation.
The role will be based full time in Canberra so you will live locally, or this is a great chance to move to Canberra and further your career.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.