Currently the test team is working from home, but it’s expected once they return to the office, they will work two days or more if you like from the office.
- Sound manual software testing experience including functional testing and regression testing
- Experience of writing test plans and testing to existing specifications
- Experience of ideally testing a complex enterprise software product / Software Product / SAAS products
- Experience of estimating testing efforts and working to deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail as these systems are working scientific labs so software quality is imperative.
- Experience of the Windows Operating System
- Experience of working with Scrum / Agile methodologies / Developers
- Ideally you will have some knowledge of SQL (Oracle, T-SQL) or TSQL etc
- Ideally have experience of creating incident reports and communicate progress with tools such as Bugzilla, JIRA etc
- Project tracking / Project Planning experience
- Strong organisation and planning skills with
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong degree (2:1 or above) from a Red Brick / Russell University ideally in a Computer Science or Scientific / Maths Discipline with sound A Levels.
This is an outstanding chance to flex your test skills for a respected software company who’s complex software helps enable new drug discovery and could be ideal for someone with an interest in Biotechnology / science etc.
The company has a friendly culture and will provide training on their product as well as the challenge yourself on a very complex product.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.