This role will offer remote work or a mix of home / office based work depending on your location / situation.
As a Python Developer you will have skills in some of the following
- Sound Python backend development skills ideally Python 3 (essential)
- Strong software engineering fundamentals
- Django ideally as this is what is used or web centric frameworks like Flask, Tornado etc
- Experience of interfacing with the Front End / UI
- CI / CD
- RDBMS / SQL / SQLight
- Skills in Test Driven Development
- Computer Science of Scientific Degree ideally from a Red Brick University
- Network programming / Network Protocol skills
- Distributed systems / highly available systems are desirable
- Knowledge of computer networking fundamentals including IP-based communication
- Experience with virtualisation technologies, e.g. VMware
- Good understanding of real-time media transport protocols
- Familiarity with SIP and WebRTC
You will have strong collaborative skills to work closely with other development and QA teams and clients to build a world class learning and development platform.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.