Skills required as Software Development Team Lead – C# .NET would include:
- Proven skills in managing the project deliverables / dependencies / prioritisation for a software team in an Agile environment.
- Proven skills in the line management / performance management and coaching of software teams
- A technical heritage as a Developer or sound understanding of C# / .NET based systems and RDBMS knowledge such as Oracle or SQL Server.
- Proven skills in Agile / Scrum Delivery and Agile techniques such as CI / CD / TDD / Unit Testing etc
- A keen eye on software quality / testing is very important for software in the Pharma / Biotech space
- Ideally a strong degree (2:1 or above) from a Red Brick / Russell University in a Computer Science or Scientific Discipline
- An interest in Science or biotechnology would be an advantage but not essential.
This role would be joining an established and supportive company within a large development function. This is a great chance to hone your software delivery / leadership skills, working across challenging and complex systems which are relied on by leading Pharm and Biotech companies to assist in drug discovery so have a strong social importance.
You will have the flexibility to work in a hybrid home / office based role when things return to normal. Typically circa 2/3 days in the office or more if you prefer when things return to normal.
The Software Development Team Lead will be working in Agile teams of circa 6 people and the company has a wide range of applications, including full stack web applications, distributed systems, OLTP databases, and robotic control software.
The company has a friendly culture and will provide training on their product as well as the chance to work with senior engineers and progress your career within a significant size development group.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.