This role of Software Developer in Test - C# / .NET will be helping to drive test automation at the early stages for the companies large and complex enterprise software product.
The role will offer plenty of flexibility around home working and will require a minimum of 2 days per week in the office once things return to normal.
Key skills required by the Software Developer in Test - C# / .NET would include
- Commercial experience of the development / creation and maintenance of test automation frameworks / QA automation
- Sound skills in C# and the Windows platform
- Experience of some of SpecFlow, Gherkin, Selenium, SQL, Web Applications, TFS
- Skills in SQL such as SQL Server or Oracle.
- Experience of TDD / BDD and Agile software development
- Experience of automated test planning, techniques and achieving repeatability through automation
- Ideally a sound academic background with a computer Science, scientific or maths agree from a red brick University
Key aspects of the role of Software Developer in Test- C# / .NET would include
- To take ownership of designing and maintenance of the test automation strategy
- Planning and designing test automation plans and scenarios inline with the quality standards
- Integrate the test automation suites with the CI Framework and AWS Cloud
- Test automation test case creation
- To work closely with the Agile development and test teams
- To provide multi-layered test solutions for all components
- To log and document automates test phases and defects
This is an ideal role for a SDET or Software Developer in Test who has sound skills in C# to flex their skills, as you will have a big influence given that that the company are at the early stages of test automation.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.