Skills required as an Software Developer C# / ASP.NET would include some of :
- Proven C# Development and sound Object Orientated (OO) knowledge
- At least one year’s commercial or placement year experience with C# / .NET
- A keen eye on quality coding as this is important for software in the Pharma / Biotech space
- Experience of any of TDD, CI or CD and working with an Agile or Scrum centric environment would be an advantage.
- Strong degree (2:1 or above) from a Red Brick / Russell University in a Computer Science or Scientific Discipline with sound A Levels.
- An interest in Science or biotechnology would be an advantage but not essential.
You will be working in Agile teams of circa 6 people on a wide range of applications, including full stack web applications, distributed systems, OLTP databases, and robotic control software.
This role would be joining an established and supportive company with a large development function. This is a great chance to hone your .NET development skills, working across challenging and complex systems which are relied on by leading Pharm and Biotech companies to assist in drug discovery so have a strong social importance.
The company has a friendly culture and will provide training on their product as well as the chance to work with senior engineers and progress your career within a significant size development group.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.