Current pattern of work 24/7/365 covering 8am to 8pm / 8pm to 8am, 4 days on and 4 days off and will involve working from the West London office some of the time during the weekday 8am to 8pm shifts.
Key skills required
- Proven experience of being a single point of contact for Service Desk issues and resolutions
- Service Desk experience working in Microsoft environments with Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Office 365 etc
- Proven experience of recording, owning, escalating and resolve/monitor incident and service requests tickets throughout their lifecycle using the service management tools
- Sound skills in troubleshooting, investigating and actioning tickets in line with SLA
- Communicate in a professional manner at all times
- Experience of user accounts, process role changes and leavers, following the established processes
- Maintain system security (ensure correct security procedures are adhered to at all times)
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Work unsupervised to maintain the on-going demands of the business
- The ability to work in Major Incident Management where applicable in line with organisational processes
- Escalation point for analysts
- Lead by example ensuring a consistent level of performance against management targets.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.