Salary 55-65k Euros plus Bens + Bonus to 10% (remote within Spain / must be eligable to work)
As a Senior Workday consultant, you will have skills in the majority of
- Strong Workday HCM functional and implementation skills, ideally Workday HCM Certified
- Either Workday consulting / professional services or strong end-user project implementation experience
- Full lifecycle Workday implementation/configuration skills from planning, design, configuration, testing and support
- Certified in Workday HCM or a minimum two years of experience supporting Workday as a client
- Strong stakeholder management and analytical / facilitation/requirements capture skills to consult with clients
- Fluency in Spanish and English, as this is the internal team's language.
- Evidence of working in a collaboration within a team to deliver projects.
- Ideally, experience working on multiple concurrent implementation projects
- Ideally, experience playing a key role in remote/virtual teams
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
As a Senior Workday Consultant, you will be involved in
- Working remotely as part of an international delivery team, must be eligible to work in Portugal
- Working on the delivery of multiple Workday HCM enterprise projects
- Contributing to all stages of the Workday project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through deployment, testing, go live and post-production support
- Developing your area of expertise in the Workday product suite, specialising in functional or technical skill set
- Working closely with client/stakeholder management and building relations with the international team
- Coach and mentor other consultants within the project team
- Share knowledge and information through regular communications and facilitation
- Potentially contributing to and building internal methodology
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.