This role is hybrid and based in New York and will offer the chance to flex you skills on a protocol at the forefront on decentralised finance. Salary $150-200k base + equity + Benefits including medical, dental, vision, token grants etc
As a Senior Software Engineer – Blockchain Protocol, you will have skills in the majority of
- Proven software engineering for distributed systems and scaling complex application services
- Strong software engineer fundamentals / algorithms / solving complex problems
- Experience with at least one of Go or C++, Java, C#, Rust coding experience developing systems at scale
- Experience with Linux and open-source communities
- Experience in WC3, Blockchain, Crypto, database startups / real-time data, Datadog or infrastructure observability, machine learning or AI systems or Cloud Infrastructure development, network programming
- The ability to independently execute a project given a loosely defined scope and roadmap
- Ability to manage time and focus on the critical path of a project
- L4-L5 Engineering experience level
- An interest in Blockchain / crypto
This is an outstanding chance to join a high-calibre team with engineers from companies like Google, Amazon, AWS, Uber, and Arista Networks, and it will offer the chance to work on an industry-changing protocol that combines a novel consensus engine, zero-knowledge technology, and modular Inter Blockchain connectivity to create the most efficient and scalable IBC routing solution. This allows chains, like Ethereum, to easily integrate IBC transport and become interoperable across all ecosystems in a decentralized manner.
Join an ambitious start-up and work on industry-disrupting infrastructure, within a company focused on bleeding-edge innovation and a fast-growing industry.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency with respect of permanent employment.