Salary to Circa 80k base + generous Commission + Benefits
Hybrid Madrid or remote within Spain with some travel to Madrid and clients
Key skills required for the Senior HCM Sales Executive Workday would include.
- Significant HCM / Human Capital Management software / HR digital transformation sales, HR Cloud / Payroll sales experience and new business development skills for large and Enterprise accounts within the Spanish market
- HCM systems background with Workday HCM or similar HCM SaaS products like ADP Workforce, SuccessFactors, Oracle HCM Cloud, SAP HCM, Ceridian Dayforce, Cornerstone OnDemand, UKG, Kronos Workforce etc
- Sales experience from new business development, identifying new opportunities, and owning these opportunities through the sales lifecycle to closure.
- Experience in developing the scope of the solution set and bringing in other resources, such as Solutions Architects, to help expand client understanding, conduct demos, and assist with scope management
- Additional skills in selling Payroll technology and Services, HR Business Consulting, HR Cloud Solutions and professional services would be ideal.
- Experience and the credibility to work with CHRO, CFO CIO and other C level Client executives
- Someone with strong client /account management, understanding the client's needs and strategy to maximise satisfaction and upselling.
- Highly analytical approach and consultative selling to defining client outcomes and articulating the value of the software solution
- Strong skills in working with cross-functional teams to rally behind the strategy and create focus.
- Proven ability to work under pressure with resilience and tenacity.
- Fluent Spanish and English skills
- Travel Expectation 10 – 25% of the time (sometimes on short notice) to support meetings with clients
The Senior HCM Sales Executive is a new role and an outstanding chance to join the Workday practice for a sizeable market-leading HR technology consultancy at the forefront of SAP HR Digital/ cloud transformation based out of Madrid or remotely in Spain with some travel to Madrid and customers. This role is pivotal in developing the company's Workday practice in Spain.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency concerning permanent employment.