This role will offer remote work or a mix of home / office based work depending on your location / situation.
As a Python Developer you will have skills in some of the following
- Sound Python backend development skills ideally Python 3 (essential)
- Strong software engineering fundamentals
- Django ideally as this is what is used or web centric frameworks like Flask, Tornado etc
- Linux ideally with basic Linux systems admin skills (essential)
- Experience of interfacing with the Front End / UI
- CI / CD
- RDBMS / SQL / SQLight
- Skills in Test Driven Development
- Computer Science of Scientific Degree ideally from a Red Brick University
- Network programming / Network Protocol skills
- Distributed systems / highly available systems are desirable
- Knowledge of computer networking fundamentals including IP-based communication
- Experience with virtualisation technologies, e.g. VMware
- Good understanding of real-time media transport protocols
- Familiarity with SIP and WebRTC
As a Python Software Engineers you will be given Freedom and Responsibility to find solutions to problems, and do what is holistically right.
You will have strong collaborative skills to work closely with other development and QA teams and clients to build a world class learning and development platform.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.