This role will offer flexible home working with circa 1 or 2 days per week in their stunning office which is close to London Bridge.
Experience required as Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
- Extensive experience developing and implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV V13 & some knowledge of MS Dynamics Business Central – BC v14 to v17
- Strong knowledge of NAV development environment including Visual Studio Code, C/AL, C/SIDE
- Some knowledge of the D365 BC product functionalities in some of Finance, Purchase, Inventory and Supply Chain.
- Ideally Building CI/CD pipelines for Business Central on Azure DevOps or using GitHub actions.
- Ideally an understanding of the AWS – Amazon Cloud Services Platform tools and technology
- Experience writing and implementing test automations in Business Central is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Docker technology and running a container-based BC development Environment
- Running Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on AWS Kubernetes is a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV certification(s) a plus
- Proven track record of achievement in delivering quality costed solution architecture and conceptual design
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Atlassian product e.g. Jira, Confluence etc. a plus
- Experience working with third-party integrations with Dynamics NAV & BC is highly desirable
- Prior NAV and BC upgrade and data migration experiences a plus
- Microsoft SQL Server administration and understanding a plus
This project will be working on a strategic project to transform some key application from NAV to MS Dynamic 365 Business Central. You might well have worked within an orgainsation or a consultancy and you are looking to settle down within a company and build your career.
This is a chance to join a highly skilled team and a company that use MS Dynamics extensively over above your typical ERP systems, so will be a chance to flex your skills and help drive a transformation for a dynamic and world leading ecommerce company.
Opus Resourcing is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.