3 Month Contract – Outside IR35 Up to £500 per day (predominately remote / Office in London Bridge area)
Experience required as Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
- Extensive experience developing and implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV V13 & MS Dynamics Business Central – BC v14 to v17
- Strong knowledge of NAV development environment including Visual Studio Code, C/AL, C/SIDE
- Deep knowledge of the D365 BC product functionalities in some of Finance, Purchase, Inventory and Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of Docker technology and running a container-based BC development Environment
- Building CI/CD pipelines for Business Central on Azure DevOps or using GitHub actions.
- An understanding of the AWS – Amazon Cloud Services Platform tools and technology
- Experience writing and implementing test automations in Business Central is highly desirable
- Running Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on AWS Kubernetes is a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV certification(s) a plus
- Proven track record of achievement in delivering quality costed solution architecture and conceptual design
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Atlassian product e.g. Jira, Confluence etc. a plus
- Experience working with third-party integrations with Dynamics NAV & BC is highly desirable
- Prior NAV and BC upgrade and data migration experiences a plus
- Microsoft SQL Server administration and understanding a plus
This project will be working on a strategic project to transform some key applications from NAV to MS Dynamic 365 Business Central.
Opus Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.