This role will be working remotely from home, but the companies have offices based in London, Manchester and Bristol so proximity to these locations would be useful.
As a Senior Java Developer you will have skills in
- Java 8 or above such as Java 11
- Microservices and ideally Spring Boot exp
- REST API
- AWS experience
- Skills in TDD / CI / CD and working with Agile teams
- Any experience of Docker / Containers would be desirable
- Any DevOps experience would be desirable
- Strong communication skills to work in a distributed team
As a Senior Java Developer effective software delivery isn’t all about the code, you will also be:
• Participating in workshops to help identify and refine user requirements
• Writing acceptance tests and understanding Behaviour Driven Development principles
• Developing responsive web applications and familiarity with the challenges involved
• Team development in integrated environments using managed source control systems such as Git
Work on a range of projects:
• Greenfield and Brownfield projects
• Digital (Web)/ Big Data/ Platform projects
• Full Lifecyle development projects from discovery/ inception phase through to delivery
• Cutting edge technologies with cross functional teams
This is an excellent chance to join a fast growing and world leading company which will offer variety and the chance to work on different project and for world leading clients working remotely.
Opus Resourcing are acting as an employment agency in regards to permanent work.