This is a hybrid role based in New York
Level 4 Engineers Circa to $150k and Level 5 Engineers Circa $150-200k + Equity + Medical + Dental + Health and Token Credits
Senior Front-End Engineer will have the majority of:
- Extensive experience with React / Typescript or similar interactive web UI libraries
- Ideally, a background in building OSS / Operational Support Systems, Monitoring tools or observability dashboards from an infrastructure/networking/cloud infrastructure
- Web3 and blockchain experience is not required but desirable.
- Experience in developing, coaching and mentoring your peers, and developing the engineers in your team
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working with distributed engineering teams
- Exposure to start-up or scale-up environment is an big advantage
- Strong Interest in infrastructure, crypto, blockchain, DeFi / decentralized finance
Senior Front End Engineer responsibilities would include
- Working within the core blockchain engineering team focused on User Interface and building up the company's presence.
- Primarily leading software engineering with React and TypeScript, focusing on the UIs of an OSS / developer dashboard and tools and web2 for Inter blockchain, and other specific protocols
- Implementing initial prototypes and proofs of concept, and taking them all the way to production, interfacing with developers building on the future standard networking layer of web3
- Focus on improving developer UX through the OSS IBC / Inter-blockchain communication dashboard
- Maintain integrations on an OSS IBC-SDK and other tooling
- Maintaining a robust suite of tests to ensure that the UI functionality of our products is of the highest quality
The infrastructure stack for building decentralized finance systems is in the process of forming. As the scale and complexity of these systems and protocols grow, interoperability becomes an increasingly critical problem to solve.
This is a great chance to join an ambitious start-up and work on industry-disrupting infrastructure, within a company focused on bleeding-edge innovation and a fast-growing industry.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency with respect of permanent employment.