This role is outside or IR35 and is a remote based project with occasional travel.
Knowledge and Experience as an Senior Delivery Manager would include
- Project delivery and accountability of Agile projects having worked for a Digital agency / consultancy
- Consulting or client delivery experience .
- Significant Ecommerce experience with understanding of full end to end eCommerce business processes and systems from manufacture/purchase of goods through to shipping, returns and financial reconciliations.
- Experience of Ecommerce platforms such as CommerceTools, Magento, Hybris, or Episerver or Headless Commerce platforms
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles, tools and techniques such as Scrum / Kanban /Lean and the ability to coach / mentor teams / outcomes
- Extensive experience of the SDLC / Software Development lifecycle and leading software engineers
- Commercial awareness and experience of managing budgets / timelines with sound Project management skills.
- Experience of strong customer engagement and stakeholder management.
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience of working with customer and co-sourced teams.
- Experience of delivery across a wide range of software products and services.
- Background in a core delivery practice such as technical architecture, business analysis or user interaction design is likely to be beneficial.
- Manage delivery of a project, or multiple projects within customer accounts from Pre-Sales / Inception and through its full lifecycle.
- Manage delivery in collaboration with client stakeholders, ensuring appropriate tracking, reporting and governance.
- Accountable for successful outcome both for the digital agency and the customer.
- Support and enable a cross-functional Agile team (which may include customer staff) through all aspects of product development.
- Coach both client and internal team members in effective Agile practices and principles.
- Build and manage multi-functional delivery teams with budgetary management responsibilities.
- Lead various client-focused activities from project to delivery.
- Continuous approach to planning, forecasting, estimating and managing uncertainty.
- Ensure collaboration and communication between the team and focus on delivery of most valuable work.
- Manage dependencies, constraints and overcome obstacles.
This is an outstanding chance to further your career with a world leading Digital agency which will offer working on a variety of projects and within a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.