This will be a remotely based role in the UK with occasional travel.
Knowledge and Experience as a Project Manager would include
- Project management and Agile delivery with accountability for Agile projects ideally having worked for a Digital Agency / Consultancy for the delivery of large scale website delivery
- Experience of managing full lifecycle client centric projects, and agile delivery split across internal and client teams.
- Experience of working with UX / UI / User Research /as well as web developers
- Any experience of Optimizely digital experience platform would be an advantage
- Experience of customer facing digital systems / transactional websites / CMS
- Skills in Agile estimation such as story pointing / T-shirt sizing, and experience of early life cycle around estimation, proof of concepts, project discovery phases
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles, tools and techniques such as Scrum / Kanban /Lean and the ability to drive agile ceremonies or act as a Scrum Master
- Extensive experience of the SDLC / Software Development lifecycle and leading software engineers
- Consulting or client facing experience.
- Commercial awareness and experience of managing budgets / timelines with sound Project management skills.
- Experience of strong customer engagement and stakeholder management.
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience of working with customer and co-sourced teams.
- Experience of delivery across a wide range of software products and services.
- Background in a core delivery practice such as technical architecture, business analysis or user interaction design is likely to be beneficial.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.