This role might be suitable for a Junior Sales Development Representative or Sales Development Representative who wants to move into technology SaaS inside sales or perhaps a recent confident graduate who wants to forge a career in software sales for a European software company who have a great culture and are a market leader in the HR / Flexible benefits software.
Salary £33k to £40k + OTE Circa £10k. Plus generous benefits including 30 days holiday
Extensive training and support will be provided by the sales team.
Key skills required as a Sales Development Representative would include
- Work as a SDR, Sales Development Representative to find ideal customer profiles and win customers through research and various channels such as LinkedIn, cold calling, email.
- Strong Interest in business development/sales career
- Strong communication skills Fluent in German and English combined with enthusiasm and the determination to succeed in SaaS sales
- Enthusiastic to learn about sales and a real team player
- Strong interest in Software Sales / Technology / HR technology and/or willingness to learn more about the industry
- Previous sales experience and exposure to software / SaaS sales would be an advantage
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.