The Release Manager role will offer hybrid working and require being on the office two days per week.
As a Release Manager - software you will have skills in the majority of
- Being responsible for software release manager and the delivery /co-ordination of software across the entire application estate.
- Building and delivering software as per your release plans to deliver releases across teams and products
- Proven experience of change process and validating and assuring change approval during the release cycle
- Experience of interfacing with internal and ideally 3rd party software teams to plan and manage regular software release cycles for both Agile and Waterfall delivery
- Experienced in software release management to internal and external clients
- Experience of dealing with QA teams for quality checks and IT Environments for deployment
- Experience of version control tools and test environments
- Experience of publishing release schedules and measuring, monitor and reporting
- Understanding DevOps tools and principles from a release perspective so not hands on
- Understanding CI / CD pipelines.
- Experience of working in Insurance, financial services or FCA regulated environments would be desirable
This is an outstanding chance to flex your skills, and help to develop the companies release management processes, and will be challenging as the company is undertaking a major digital transformation across its business sytems.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.