This new role is based close to London Bridge and offers hybrid work in the office two days per week and at home three days per week.
As a Front End Engineer, you will have skills in the majority of
- Strong skills in Front Software development with and React / React.js
- Experience working in an Agile and TDD orientated environment
- Strong experience in developing UI / User Interface / UX components and front-end standards
- Previous experience in building UI components for complex SaaS Software would be ideal
- Experience in coaching and mentoring other engineers would be desirable
This role potentially offers the scope to become a front-end authority or lead a team overtime.
This is a new role and will help transform the front-end and user experience of a complex scientific product that facilities life-changing research by world-leading pharma and life sciences companies.
Work for a tech company which makes a positive impact on people’s lives offers a friendly and inclusive culture and progresses your career within a significant size development function.
Opus Resourcing is a boutique IT employment agency relied on by many world-leading technology companies and brands to assist in resourcing their contract and permanent positions.