Salary £55-75k + Bens + Stock
Role can be based remotely, or hybrid working with some time in their amazing new offices in Reading
As a Python Software Developer in Test / SDET you will have skills in some of
- Strong Python software sutomation testing / software development / background (Essential)
- Experience developing automated tests to test the new features such as stress testing , security testing, automated test, interoperability, performance test, infrastructure automation,
- Object oriented programming and design patterns (essential)
- Pytest / Selenium etc
- Any experience in the automation of Cloud deployments AWS or GCP
- Test driven development / TDD, Test automation / QA / Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of networking protocols / network programming/ network communications / network connected devices / wireshark etc
- Network protocols such as TCP/IP, H.323, SIP, WebRTC etc (desirable)
- Docker or Containers
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMware and HyperV (desirable)
- KVM (desirable)
- IP networking (desirable)
- Degree from Red brick University in Computer Science or science
Duties and responsibilities as a Python Software Developer in Test / SDET
- Extensive Python related programming
- Work with the product development team to ensure that the product is designed with testing in mind.
- Functional Testing, Unit testing, stress testing, security testing etc
- Design, develop and code up improvements to the automation infrastructure, incorporating third-party products.
- Monitor test runs and work with the rest of the team to analyse any failures.
- Contributing to test processes and building test frameworks / test architecture
As a company testing is fully automated, and they are passion for CI / CD systems.
The role will be working as part of a company with a relaxed, supportive culture and flat structure that is comprised of specialists at the top of their field who enjoy true autonomy and flexible working hours, then please apply.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.