This will be predominately be a remotely based role with occasional travel. Offices are based in London, Manchester and Bristol so you will be ideally located within range of one of these.
Knowledge and Experience as a Project Manager would include
- Project management and Agile delivery with accountability for Agile projects ideally having worked for a Digital Agency / Systems Integrator / Consultancy or from a faced paced and complex Ecommerce / digital background
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles, tools and techniques such as Scrum / Kanban /Lean and the ability to drive agile ceremonies or act as a Scrum Master
- Skills in Agile estimation such as story pointing / T-shirt sizing
- Extensive experience of the SDLC / Software Development lifecycle and leading software engineers
- Experience of working with UX / UI / Creatives as well as software engineers
- Experience of customer facing digital systems / transactional websites / Ecommerce / Headless ECommerce such as (Magneto, Hybris, Commerce Tools, Episerver, WebSphere Commerce/ WCS, Content Management Systems / Headless CMS or Sitecore or AEM etc .
- Consulting or client facing experience.
- Commercial awareness and experience of managing budgets / timelines with sound Project management skills.
- Experience of strong customer engagement and stakeholder management.
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience of working with customer and co-sourced teams.
- Experience of delivery across a wide range of software products and services.
- Background in a core delivery practice such as technical architecture, business analysis or user interaction design is likely to be beneficial.
- Manage the client centric delivery of digital projects, or multiple projects within customer accounts from Inception through the full lifecycle.
- Manage delivery in collaboration with client stakeholders, ensuring appropriate tracking, reporting and governance.
- Accountable for successful outcome both for the digital agency and the customer.
- Support and enable internal cross-functional Agile team (which may include customer staff) through all aspects of product development.
- Coach both client and internal team members in effective Agile practices and principles.
- Build and manage multi-functional delivery teams with budgetary management responsibilities.
- Lead various client-focused activities from project to delivery.
- Continuous approach to planning, forecasting, estimating and managing uncertainty.
- Ensure collaboration and communication between the team and focus on delivery of most valuable work.
- Manage dependencies, constraints and overcome obstacles.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.