This is a new role and is a chance to join a well-funded and ambitious SaaS company, and the role will offer hybrid working from their London office, and will suite someone with a passion to drive forward the clean energy transformation.
Key skills required as a Product Owner would include
- Experience in the energy industry, with understanding of software power markets or Clean energy / cleantech or Renewable energy or energy trading and/or Energy optimisation etc
- Proven Product Manager experience within an Agile product delivery environment including defining the product vision, building product roadmaps, measuring commercial product success, and improving product value through identifying differentiating and valuable product solutions to customer problems.
- Proven Experience of Collaborate with Product Owners to prioritise delivery to increase product value and meet market needs and customer milestones.
- You will be commercially minded, with customer-centric experience for software product management and techniques ideally in the B2B.
- Experience of building relationships with customers and internally to build subject-matter expertise and be the pivotal driving force in your product area.
- Be capable of identifying market trends and define business cases and product enhancements for new revenue streams.
- Being the source of truth for key product functionality, ensuring that the supported end-to-end capability and customer workflows are well-understood across the business, especially the Pre-sales, Solutions and Service Delivery functions.
- Establish product commercial plans, communicate and implement the product strategy across the organisation to ensure that key objectives are met and align with company direction
The energy market is undergoing a massive transformation to renewables and this B2B SaaS platform will help energy companies by increasing data and insights through machine learning and event driven systems, so this is a chance to be at the heart of the drive for energy companies to meet Net Zero and offers exciting opportunities for new commercial and operating models.
This is an outstanding chance to flex your Product management skills as the first dedicated Product Management to a team of existing Product Owners, and to work for a fast growing business who are trying to solve real world problems.
This role might also be relevant for a Product Owner who wants to make the switch over to a Product Manager role.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.