This role will offer hybrid working and the expectation is to be in their city office circa two days per week.
Key skills and experience required by the Process / Enterprise Architect would include the majority of
- Significant experience in Process Architecture,
- Experience of building comprehensive process architecture for enterprise scale, digital businesses systems and initiatives that deliver capacity, performance and system availability improvements that ensure business targets are met or exceeded.
- SIPOC diagrams and tables
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with the EA / Enterprise Architecture framework
- Deep knowledge of EA tools / Enterprise Architecture tools such as Erwin, Planview, Alfabet, etc
- Ideally with experience of the Insurance sector or other similar businesses such as financial services, banking, FCA regulated businesses, actuarial or complex businesses etc
- Knowledge of Cloud computing, system architecture, strategy development and enterprise solutions
The Process / Enterprise Architect will need skills and experience of
- Working with TOGAF / Zachman or similar Enterprise Architecture frameworks and best practice
- Highly organised, analytical and methodical in approach.
- Excellent communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- Strong client/vendor/stakeholder management and influencing skills, with ability to achieve positive outcomes.
- Business strategy
Key responsibilities as the Process / Enterprise Architect would include
- Covering the full spectrum of process architecture in addition: namely policy, procedure, roles, and workflow.
- Design and maintaining of the process architecture in support of process capability management and the process capability system.
- Act as the process owner for one or more process areas and run the associated design authorities
- Analyse where processes can be integrated or eliminated in the organization
- Act to improve the efficiency and reliability of business information
- Act as a key member of a team of cross-functional architects: solutions, data, business and technical.
The process / enterprise architect will work particularly closely with the head of enterprise architect and technology solution architects to identify technology capability limitations as well as providing a key bridge between business and process focused technology. Also with the solutions architect to ensure performance, maintainability and scalability.
This is a chance to flex your process architecture / enterprise architecture skills working across a large scale transformation including business integration, from to back office transformation as well as a digital transformation for a world leading Lloyds Insurance Broker.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.