This role is a 6 month contract / outside of IR35
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in Major Incident Management.
- ITIL qualification
- Experience of impact assessment, owning major incidents, facilitating bridges, post incident reviews etc
- Good understanding of IT Technologies web technologies / applications, ideally E-Commerce Platforms, IT Infrastructure within a large IT estate
- Strong customer focus, self-managed ability to learn, autonomy & proactive.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, team player, analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Focused, result oriented & comfortable with communicating with senior management.
- Work effectively under pressure.
- Follow procedures and policies defined as best practices to comply with audit requirements.
This will be managing major incidents within a large renowned ecommerce business / who online stores trade worldwide, and who have a large technology platforms / technology function, and will involve international teams.
Opus Resourcing are acting as an employment business in regards to contract work.