This role will be hybrid, with three days per week in the London Bridge office.
The role will also involve working on a large-scale physical Windows Server / Hyper-V infrastructure to AWS Cloud migration which will take around 1 year, so it’s a great chance to get hands-on with AWS, EC2 and VPC’s.
As an IT Systems Administrator, your role will be diverse covering Windows servers admin, Virtualisation, networking, and desktop support for around 130 end users with Office 365 and deskside issues.
As a Windows Systems Administrator Requirements would include:
- Microsoft Windows server such as Server 2016 or Server 2019, and Virtual Machines such as Hyper-V Virtualisation / VMWare ESXi (the company have 400 VM’s hosting their customers SaaS systems)
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Office 365, and Windows-centric desktop and end-user support
- Knowledge of Networking
- Ideally any skills in AWS / EC2 / VPC or AWS Training or at least a strong desire to learn about AWS / Cloud tech as you will be working on a large AWS project
- Excellent communication and team player
- Any knowledge of PowerShell would be an advantage
This is an outstanding chance to join a team who supports both server and desktop technologies. and who will shortly embark on a lot of AWS-centric work, so an excellent chance to develop your skills in this area?
The company have a supportive culture and a good work-life balance, and you'll be joining a friendly and supportive team who are all passionate about the work they do.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.