This role will be hybrid and working in the Wroclaw office 4 days per week and one day from home.
The role will also involve working on a large-scale physical Windows Server / Hyper-V infrastructure to AWS Cloud migration which will take around 1 year, so it’s a great chance to get hands-on with AWS, EC2 and VPC’s.
As an IT Systems Administrator, your role will be diverse covering Windows servers admin, Virtualisation, networking, and desktop support for around 150 end users with Office 365 and deskside issues.
As a Windows Systems Administrator technical requirements would include the majority of:
- Microsoft Windows server such as Server 2016 or Server 2019, and Virtual Machines such as Hyper-V Virtualisation / VMWare ESXi as the company have circa 400 VM’s hosting their customer’s SaaS systems
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Office 365, Azure and Teams etc
- Networking such as routers and switches, VLANs, DNS, DHCP, VPNs firewalls, routers and switches, VLANs, DNS, DHCP and VPNs
- Windows-centric desktop support and administration including viruses,
- Ideally any skills in AWS / EC2 / VPC or AWS Training or at least a strong desire to learn about AWS / Cloud tech as you will be working on a large AWS project
- Excellent communication and team player
This is an outstanding chance to join a team who supports both server and desktop technologies. and who will shortly embark on a lot of AWS-centric work, so an excellent chance to develop your skills in this area?
The company has a supportive culture and a good work-life balance, and you'll join a friendly and supportive team who are passionate about their work.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.