The role is remote, with the physical office in Southampton, and only requires being in the office once per month for team/company meetups. Travel to the office will be reimbursed by the company for the monthly trip.
Key skills required for the role of International Healthcare and Employee Benefits Consultant include.
- Experience in the Global / International Healthcare / International Benefits market from a provider and/or a broker/ consultant.
- Client-centric mindset
- Experience working with global customers to provide solutions for Healthcare / PMI and Benefits
- Experience in benchmarking, research, building reports and presenting to customers.
- Someone who is an analytical and proactive thinker, and someone who takes ownership and accountability of their work.
- The ability to present reports and information to clients, employees and colleagues as either individuals or in groups in a clear and coherent manner
- Someone who enjoys interacting and working with different departments, talking to stakeholders internally and externally on all levels to achieve the best!
- An organised person, with attention to detail!
- Outstanding self-initiative.
- Someone with a good understanding of industry regulations, compliance requirements and technical specifications.
- Someone who can demonstrate insight into the background and history of the Global market and its context.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Working as a Global expert, you will develop an international employee benefits strategy for your customers.
- Providing market reviews and recommendations of appropriate solutions for services where we provide direct broking, e.g. International Private Healthcare Insurance.
- When not appointed directly, in other jurisdictions, you will liaise with partners and the customer to ensure continuity of cover.
- There’s standard renewal work required for each customer, plus the ad hoc requests and customer queries to keep you on your toes!
- And, alongside all of that, you will maximise and introduce new opportunities to help achieve the Global Benefits business plan.
This is a great chance to join a fast-growing and progressive company, who are passionate about its employee experience and has won prestigious awards for this.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.