The Implementation consultant role is more about requirements specification and functional specification and business analysis, to understand workflows and customise the product rather than project management.
This role is ideally hybrid working one or two days per week in the Munich office, and applicants must be based and eligable to work in Germany.
The Implementation Consultant will require skills in the majority of
- Sound Business Analysis / requirements capture / requirements specification / functional specification
- Software implementation / SaaS Software implementation ideally API knowledge
- Software Implementation consultancy experience
- Proven experience of liaising with customers and being the interface between the customer and the technology teams
- Experience of SaaS software implementation in areas such as HCM, HR Systems, Payroll, Employee engagement, customer success. Which could include systems such as ServiceNow, Workday, ADP, Darwin, Successfactors or complex Saas Software
- Ideal skills would include HR Tech, employee benefits tech, or Flexible benefits experience either working for a Benefits Tech company or Implementing Benefits Tech within an organisation
- Knowledge of Agile delivery would also a benefit
- You will also enjoy problem-solving, co-ordinating and working in cross functional project teams, taking initiative, and be a key interface with the customer
- Lead calls and build relationships / become a trusted advisor with clients for software implementation
- Undertake requirements specification and review requirement specifications.
- Liaise with the benefits providers to gather all the requirements
- Guide the internal solution design process within your project team
- Document agreed solutions into the Functional Design specifications
- Create and manage Jira tickets and take part in sprint planning
- Support the build and test process until the solution is fully rolled out
- Thinking logically around end-to-end process workflows
- From time to time help up skills others, liaise with product development and participate in sales opportunities.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.