Key skills for the role of Full Stack .NET Software Developer would include some of
- .NET Software Development using C#, .Net Core, WebAPI, Razor, MVC, Microservices etc
- Full Stack experience and some of ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS
- Experience of working on large scale websites / high volume web systems / ecommerce
- Ideally cloud centric experience with any of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Experience of headless CMS systems / content management systems, Sitecore, Umbraco etc
- Proven experience working in projects where TDD, pair programming and refactoring principles are applied
- Experience working in cross-functional teams using Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experience participating in workshops to identify user requirements
- Experience writing acceptance tests and an understanding BDD
- Experience developing interactive and transactional websites / ecommerce platforms ideally which are highly transactional
- Experience with development infrastructure and tools (revision control, bug tracking, wiki) and using managed source control systems such as Git
- An understanding of different software architectures
- General awareness of SEO coding concepts; especially URL structure
- Knowledge of Software/ Enterprise Design Patterns
- Experience with development infrastructure and tools (revision control, bug tracking, wiki)
The role will allow a good degree of homeworking as well as some time in the office.
This is an excellent chance to flex your Full Stack .NET Core / DotNet Development skills as well as your problem solving and communication skills, and to work on varied and challenging client centric projects for world leading brands websites and digital platforms.
The Full Stack .NET Developer role is available at mid to senior developer level and the company will offer excellent career progression as well the opportunity to develop your technical skills work across different technologies an projects using the latest .net frameworks and technologies.
This is a chance to join a company with extensive skills in web centric .net Development so an excellent chance to showcase case your skills, but also to learn from other experience team members.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.