When things return to normal the role will offer a good mix of office and home based working.
Key skills required as a Frontend Software Engineer would include
As a Frontend Developer you will have skills in the majority of
- Strong experience of Angular2+, later versions preferred
- Previous experience of other client-side frameworks, e.g. AngularJS, Ember, React
- An interest in WebRTC or real-time media this is not working on websites but real-time video communications
- Knowledge of HTTP and experience consuming RESTful services
- A sound academic background
- Experience of coaching / mentoring
- Experience with React
- Knowledge of web accessibility best practices and standards
- Experience implementing or extending RESTful backend services
- Experience using client-side media device APIs and integrations
- Experience building native applications using Electron and/or Apache Cordova
The company has regular social events and usually yearly trips to European for Hackathons with their European colleagues.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.