Salary £60-80k + Bens + Bonus to 10%
This role will be working predominantly remotely and may involve occasional travel to meet clients, so the location for this role is flexible although would be useful if you are in range of London, Manchester or Bristol.
Skills and experience for the Data Engineer would include some of.
- Ability to write good quality code in a JVM language like Java or Scala or Python incorporating disciplines such as Test Driven Development and structured version control
- Full Data engineering project lifecycle and understand how design decisions play out in production
- Experience with varied types of data: tabular, graph, time-series, geospatial, image, etc
- Practical knowledge of: Different types of database – relational; document; graph; columnar; key-value
- Large scale data processing platforms, typically based on Hadoop / Spark
- Business intelligence / analytics products or frameworks
- Data visualisation frameworks
- Knowledge of Data processing capabilities in Azure; AWS and GCP (ideally 2 out of three)
- Knowledge of data integration technologies
- Knowledge of distributed computing & information security
We’re looking for a Data Engineers who wants to join a company full of diverse, intelligent and talented people and for someone who enjoys problem solving, innovation and working on varied phenomenal client projects using the latest distributed data technologies.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.