Very Attractive AUD + Bens + CPF + Stock Units
The role is based in Sydney and will offer Hybrid work, or remote for those based in Australia outside of the NSW / Sydney NSW catchment area.
Key skills required for the Cloud Platform Engineer would include some of
• Experience of building and designing and supporting Cloud platforms / Cloud Orchestration / Cloud Automation in a platform engineer, DevOps or sys ops role or SRE orientated role etc
• Proven knowledge with modern cloud environments (GCP / Google Cloud or Azure or AWS)- Training can be provided in GCP or Azure
• Sound experience with Linux systems
• Experience of scripting / programming with Go / Golang or python or Ruby or Bash to develop tools / for automation
• Experience of modern networking, with some of TCP/IP, RTP, SIP, H.232, UDP routing etc
• Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
• Experience of Grafana or similar monitoring tools
• Any experience of Video Conferencing, Telepresence, Unified Comunications, or WebRTC or VOIP would be welcome but is not essential
The role of Cloud Platform Engineer will involve
• Building and designing and supporting GCP / Azure Cloud platforms for a distributed video platform supporting millions of minutes of call an hour
• Developing the tools and functions in Python or Go needed to ensure the well-being, stability and performance of the platform
• Developing automations in Python of Go / Golang to drive efficiency
• Supporting the platform and driving efficiency by debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving
• Maintaining, running and manage a mission critical video platform which support enterprise customer world, and being part of an on call rota
This is an outstanding chance to join a fast-growing company, and flex your skills in cloud based sys ops, building and deployment of cloud based systems as well as developing tools and automating process.
The company has a fantastic culture and will offer training and development, and a chance to work on some real engineering challenge as they scale further as a business.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.