This key role will offer hybrid working but proximity to one of London, Manchester or Bristol would be an advantage so you can attend strategic / client meetings.
As a client Partner the key skills required would include
- Proven leadership for client partnerships / client relationships across a portfolio who are delivering end to end user centered digital technology transformation ideally within a Digital Agency or professional services centric environment
- Extensive experience of working as a trusted advisor in client partnership / account management and account delivery working as a trusted advisor at the executive level.
- Significant experience of developing existing accounts and revenues, as well as ensuring clients objectives are met and exceeded by gaining a deep knowledge of the client business and aims
- Domain experience around any of Ecommerce / e-commerce, Digital Transformation, transactional web / CMS, Data or GDS projects
- Previous experience of managing account directors / client leads / Account Managers would also be an advantage
- Proven experience of inspiring and leading a client team of multi-disciplinary experts to deliver on client commitments and ensure the digital transformation exceeds expectations.
- To create a vision for your accounts / portfolio and know how to execute against it. You will be able to unearthing client’s challenges and help solve them.
- You will also have had responsibility for the Commercial & Operational control including revenue performance & growth of the portfolio, whilst actively drive collaboration
- Combined with experience of delivering effective operational behaviours across the business, problem solving / solving challenges ahead of time, to ensure constant high level of delivery and to ensure you maintain an effective margin.
- Ensuring client satisfaction for end to end Agile centric product delivery
- Developing deep relationships with client as a trusted advisor at executive level
- Developing revenue generation from existing accounts and developing the relationships to win
- Building and managing a highly skills team of client leads / account directors
- Ensuring digital projects are delivered to margin and that they are exceeding expectation
This is an exciting chance to join a fast-growing and world respected digital agency who have multiple roles open at this level to drive the business vision forward.
The business is user centered but very much about technology centric delivery, so you will need to have a digital technology background.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.