As a C# Developer you will be working in an agile team of circa 6 people with experienced C# Software Developers on a wide range of applications, including full stack web applications, distributed systems, OLTP databases, and robotic control software.
Skills required as a C# Software Developer would include some of :
- Proven C#, ASP.Net and Development and sound Object Orientated (OO) knowledge
- Knowledge of algorithms
- A keen eye on quality coding as this is important for software in the Pharma / Biotech space
- Experience of any of TDD, CI or CD and working with an Agile or Scrum centric environment would be an advantage.
- Strong degree (2:1 or above) ideally from a Red Brick / Russell University in a Computer Science or Scientific Discipline.
- An interest in Science or biotechnology would be an advantage but not essential.
As a C# Software Developer you will be joining an established and supportive company with a large Agile development function. This is a great chance to hone your .NET development skills.
Flex your software development skills by working challenging and complex systems which are relied on by leading Pharm and Biotech companies to assist in drug discovery so have a strong social importance.
The company has a friendly culture and will provide training on their product as well as the chance to work with senior engineers and progress your career within a significant size development group.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.