892,000 to 1,225,000 Krona + OTE + Bens
This role will be remotely based from home in Sweden, ideally close to Stockholm, Lund or Malmo, with access to an airport.
Role Requirements as the Regional Business Development Manager
- At least three years of SaaS of Scientific Software sales / new business development experience, including account management in areas such as Sample Management, LIMS / Lab Information Management Systems, Informatics, Scientific Data Management Software, Lab Automation, Electronic Lab Notebooks / ELB, Liquid handlers, biobanking, biorepositories or products such as Benchling, LabWare, Dotmatics,.
- Proven success and knowledge of the sales process for SaaS Software/capital equipment.
- Experience of selling software in the scientific / biotech/pharma / life sciences R&D sector
- Possess drive, motivation, and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Confident negotiator able to ‘close deals’ at all levels within the client’s organisation.
- Proven ability and track record of achieving sales quotas, CRM experience.
- Strong communication skills (written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation).
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Fluent in English
- Work with the Head of Sales (EMEA) to develop an EMEA business plan to ensure repeatable and continued business development growth.
- Achieve and exceed sales quota for dedicated Northern Europe region.
- Ability to travel within the region
- Generate new opportunities and build and develop a robust and well-qualified pipeline.
- Manage the overall sales process and provide feedback to improve and develop effective sales tools.
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline and ensure all sales administration is up to date.
- Create timely customer proposals, quotations and respond to RFIs and RFPs.
- Maintain a robust working knowledge of the software products and professional service offerings and capabilities.
- Provide a consultative approach to selling software products and services.
- Attend, support and facilitate conferences, exhibitions, and customer events.
- Deliver customer presentations.
- Work with technical staff on demo deliveries.
- Be the primary commercial account contact, responsible for account customer satisfaction.
- Understand customer requirements and goals and communicate these effectively to others
- Knowledge of one or more other European languages such as Danish, Swedish or Dutch or German would be an advantage.
- Salesforce CRM experience.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.