This role is a great chance for a C# .NET Software Developer who wants to move into Solutions Design, and you will be coached and mentored by an Enterprise Architect while you make the transition.
The company will also offer flexible working with plenty of home working and offers fantastic benefits.
What skills does the Associate Solutions Designer role require?
- A Software Development background with the Microsoft stack – C#, .NET framework, SQL Server, and ideally Cloud / Azure or AWS etc
- Experience of software development for integrated applications or multiple systems using API’s (RESTful, JSON etc) or message Brokers / Messaging systems (such as Biztalk, IBM MQ, RabbitMQ, as this role will be working across application integration, data and infrastructure and you need to understand how applications talk to each other
- Experience of software development or design for multiple systems as this role will be working in Solution Designs across a range of areas such as the website, integration team, salesforce team, data platforms on systems supporting hundreds of people.
- Any experience of software design, and any exposure to LLD / Low Level Design, design reviews, SOA or consultancy would be desirable
- Someone who will enjoy an Agile and fast paced business with little red tape
- Strong communication skill
- An interest in travel would be desirable
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.