This role will offer hybrid working and be based from their City of London at least 2 days per week.
As an Associate Business Analyst, you will have skills in the majority of
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle / SDLC, and familiarity with Agile delivery / Agile ceremonies
- Analyse business requirements and translate them into artefacts such as; user stories, wireframes, data flows, process maps, business requirements documents, presentations, and options papers.
- Experience in requirements capture/workshops and dealing with senior level stakeholders
- Business Analysis experience ideally from Insurance or ideally financial services, actuarial systems, or FCA approved business such as actuarial or asset management etc
- Any experience of systems such as risk management, claims management, Front & Back office would be ideal etc
- Experience of the full project life cycle, from initiation into business as business as usual.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, LucidChart and Visio or other process mapping software
- Experience in conducting/facilitating acceptance tests for solutions with user community, including the development of UAT test scenario and test scripts.
- Experience of working with external parties and suppliers.
- Ideally Experience of Azure DevOps for user story creation, sprint planning is desirable
- Gherkin syntax.
- BCS Business Analysis Certification and/or Business Analysis Diploma
Opus Resourcing is a boutique IT Employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world-leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.