This role is will be remotely based in the US, with occasional travel to meet customers, and the majority of the customers are based around the US East Coast MA / Massachusetts / New Jersey and the West Coast around the San Francisco bay area.
Salary $90-130k Base + Bens
As a Senior Application Support Engineer
- A strong understanding with sample management operations/systems or other relevant life science/bio-pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Sound understanding of Titian Mosaic software application, ideally with implementation / Application support experience
- SQL skills (Oracle preferred), creating views, functions/procedures. Understanding of database performance problems, and ability to understand/debug PL/SQL or T-SQL code.
- Ability to read and understand C# & .NET would be advantageous but not essential
- Proficient with Windows (desktop/server).
- Ability to diagnose / troubleshoot and address software application issues.
- Complex problem solving.
- Knowledge of Laboratory / Lab systems / Lab Informatics such LIMS, LIS, LMS, Lab Sample Management, Lab Automation, Liquid Handling, Lab Robotic Automation, Lab Inventory data, Automated Stores, Rack Scanners or Electronic balances
- Provide application support for customers across the US
- Work towards the timely (within agreed SLA) resolution of support issues arising from Mosaic systems installed at Customers scientific / life science environments
- Investigate customer-reported issues via remote access to customer systems.
- Gather sufficient, suitable evidence to allow further diagnosis by other teams.
- Perform data fixes or configuration changes to resolve issues or work around problems.
- Keep detailed records of support issue and change request systems.
- Test and apply fixes such as remedial scripts/patches and/or co-ordinate the application of patches through appropriate customer representatives.
- Maintain an active and excellent working relationship with customers.
- Develop a strong functional knowledge of Mosaic product and gain detailed understanding of the inner workings of the Mosaic product suite and architecture.
This is an outstanding chance to join an international software company who’s software us used by the majority of the world’s top 20 Bio-Pharma companies and who software integrates with Laboratory Sample Management / LIMS software for pharmaceutical and biotech laboratories with robotic automation systems (liquid handlers, automated stores, etc.).
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.