When things return to normal the role will offer a good mix of office and home based working, or potentially full time remote from within the UK.
Key skills required as an Angular Software Developer would include
As an Angular Software Developer you will have skills in the majority of
- Strong experience of Angular with the latest versions preferred
- Previous experience of other client-side frameworks, e.g. AngularJS, Ember, React etc
- Knowledge of HTTP and experience consuming RESTful services
- A sound academic background
Desirable skills as an Angular Software Developer would include
- Experience of building native applications / plugins using Electron and/or Apache Cordova
- An interest in WebRTC or real-time media this is not working on websites but a complex app for real-time video communications
- Experience with React
- Knowledge of web accessibility best practices and standards
- Experience implementing or extending RESTful backend services
- Experience using client-side media device APIs and integrations
- Experience of coaching / mentoring
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.