This will be predominately be a remotely based role with occasional travel. Offices are based in London, Manchester and Bristol so you will be located within range of one of these.
Knowledge and Experience as an Agile Delivery Manager would include
- Project delivery and accountability of Agile projects ideally having worked for a Digital agency / consultancy or from an Ecommerce / digital background
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles, tools and techniques such as Scrum / Kanban /Lean and the ability to coach / mentor teams
- Extensive experience of the SDLC / Software Development lifecycle and leading software engineers
- Experience of customer facing digital systems / websites / Ecommerce or / Content Management Systems / CMS such as Sitecore and leading front end developers would be desirable.
- Consulting or client facing experience.
- Commercial awareness and experience of managing budgets / timelines with sound Project management skills.
- Experience of strong customer engagement and stakeholder management.
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience of working with customer and co-sourced teams.
- Experience of delivery across a wide range of software products and services.
- Background in a core delivery practice such as technical architecture, business analysis or user interaction design is likely to be beneficial.
- Manage delivery of a project, or multiple projects within customer accounts from Pre-Sales / Inception and through its full lifecycle.
- Manage delivery in collaboration with client stakeholders, ensuring appropriate tracking, reporting and governance.
- Accountable for successful outcome both for the digital agency and the customer.
- Support and enable a cross-functional Agile team (which may include customer staff) through all aspects of product development.
- Coach both client and internal team members in effective Agile practices and principles.
- Build and manage multi-functional delivery teams with budgetary management responsibilities.
- Lead various client-focused activities from project to delivery.
- Continuous approach to planning, forecasting, estimating and managing uncertainty.
- Ensure collaboration and communication between the team and focus on delivery of most valuable work.
- Manage dependencies, constraints and overcome obstacles.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.