This contract will be hybrid and will involve typically working in the West London office circa 3 days per week
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Strong experience of Delivery Management / optimising the end-to-end delivery process for Agile Software Delivery teams
- Strong skills in servant leadership, Agile facilitation
- Previous experience in managing the delivery of high-quality software solutions
- An ambassador for modern agile best practices, using data points / driving self-organising teams
- Knowledge and understanding of BDD, TDD, continuous delivery and other software development techniques
- Experience of ecommerce / checkout or basket / Websphere Commerce / WCS would be desirable
- Experience of and involvement in use of current and emerging development tools, design principles and technologies
- Know how to win the hearts and minds of developers
- Skills in working with a Product Owner, enabling you to build release plans and define roadmaps
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship management skills
- Experience in translating technical and business strategies into deliverable plans
The Delivery Manager will own solution delivery and will be responsible for all aspects of quality and delivery in the development, testing, deployment and production support of software. You will understand and be passionate about modern agile delivery techniques and toolsets and will take delight in challenging traditional roles and silo mentality and in transforming team productivity.
Your knowledge and facilitation skills will be relied upon to ensure the software meets the business needs. You will understand the importance of re-paying technical debt through refactoring and appreciate the trade-offs between tech debt and business focused tasks. You will be confident in challenging business requests to ensure you are continuously delivering the best possible outcome.
Opus Resourcing are acting as an employment business in regard to contract work.