Office location is Cambridge (the role will offer the scope for working the majority of the time from home with some time in the office once things return to normal)
As an Agile Business Analyst / Technical solutions Analyst you will work closely with customers in the renewable energy sector running workshops / discovery sessions to define the requirements / define user stories / epics for bespoke software solutions, but also collaborating internally across this fast growing agile / product driven software centric business with product management, software engineering, commercial and operational colleagues.
As an Agile Business Analyst / Solutions Analyst you will have skills in the majority of
- Strong skills in requirements capture / business analysis / workshop skills or Solutions design
- Experience of working within an Agile Product centric environment
- Any experience of working on SAAS / Cloud Centric / Data centric software / API's or complex bespoke software products would be an advantage
- Experience of working with customers to define requirements / solutions for software implementation / configuration would be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical information in a condensed manner to stakeholders verbally and in writing.
- Proven collaborative and interpersonal skills, including an ability to influence key stakeholders / work with customers
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience in a way that is relevant, easy to consume and compelling
- Strong problem-solving and analytical ability
- Technical understanding, evidenced by STEM-based education such as Computer Science, Maths or Scientific degree or relevant experience
- Experience creating documentation of complex processes / solutions, such as business case documentation or business requirements summaries
- The ability to grow quickly, and learn and adapt to new situations
- Experience working in the energy sector / renewables or a keen interest, or trading, or complex web centric systems such as retail / betting / ecommerce / financials / implementing complex bespoke or COTS based systems
- Experience in Product, software solution design, Business Analysis or other relevant function
This is a new role that is highly visible and will offer great prospects, as you will be working closely with customer to define the solutions, and interfacing with software engineering, product and operational teams.
Maybe you want to work for a company that is a leader in technology to drive the adoption of renewable energy assets, or you want to deliver solutions in a fast paced Agile / scale up were you can add significant value.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.