Ideally you will be based within reach of one of London, Manchester or Bristol offices although most of the time this role will be based remotely, with some meetings.
Knowledge and Experience as an Agile Business Analyst would include the majority of:
- Sound experience as Agile BA / Product Owner of requirements capture /elicitation and articulation, with experience to underpin your ability
- Experience of being the Agile BA embedded into a cross functional Agile team
- Experience of working on Ecommerce or Headless Commerce, such as Fluent Commerce Hybris, Magento, Commercetools, Episerver or highly transactional websites etc.
- E-Commerce domain experience such as Order Management, payments, warehouse management, fulfilment, merchandising, ecommerce stores etc
- Experience of API’s and any systems skills to help define API’s would be strong advantage.
- Experience of working with a digital agency, ecommerce / retail / consultancy / Systems integrator would be plus
- Extensive experience delivering projects utilising Agile methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of Agile and Lean principles, and the ability to explain and educate others on them
- Track record of working closely with other disciplines involved in delivery; development, QA, UX and User Research
- Comprehensive knowledge of workshop facilitation tools and techniques for a variety of project scenarios
- Experience of running Agile ceremonies
- Highly capable stakeholder management skills, with experience in managing a variety of stakeholders across all levels of an organisation
- Consistently business value focussed
- Client or stakeholder facing experience is essential
- Understanding of project management principles is essential, experience of managing projects is desirable
- Working closely with the client / stakeholders through the BA lifecycle
- Capturing Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for client requirements
- Management of the project backlog, including prioritisation with your Product Owner
- Producing user journey maps, process models and other artefacts that help the team deliver according to opportunity/problem space
- Working with developers and QA testers to prepare user stories for delivery
- Collaborating with our clients to define and agree the project roadmap, being able to focus on short, medium and long-term goals and value to the client
- Facilitation of workshops and a variety of team ceremonies as required; sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives etc
This role will not only offer career progression but the chance to work with different projects and clients so you will form a rounded skill set and stay challenged.
The role is based remotely and could involve occasional infrequent travel.
Opus Resourcing is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.