Hybrid Madrid or remote within Spain with travel to Madrid and clients
Key skills required for the Account Manager HCM would include.
- Significant HCM domain experience HCM / HR Cloud / Payroll sales experience, and new business logo development skills for large and Enterprise accounts within the Spanish market
- Strong client /account management, understanding the client's needs and strategy to maximise satisfaction and upselling.
- Experience in acting as a strategic partner/trusted advisor, and understand client needs and dynamics to identify how client business goals can best be met and exceeded, and showcasing creative thinking to establish long-term client trust
- Sales experience from new business development, identifying new opportunities, and owning these opportunities through the sales lifecycle to closure.
- HCM systems background with Workday HCM or similar HCM SaaS products like ADP Workforce, SuccessFactors, Oracle HCM Cloud, SAP HCM, Ceridian Dayforce, Cornerstone OnDemand, UKG, Kronos Workforce etc
- Excellent client management, forecasting accuracy, process and delivery leadership
- Sufficient experience and presence to be able to build relationships and credibly interact with the CHRO, CFO CIO and other C level executives in the Client
- Additional skills in selling Payroll technology and Services, HR Business Consulting, HR Cloud Solutions and professional services would be ideal.
- Highly analytical approach and consultative selling to defining client outcomes and articulating the value of the software solution
- Strong skills in working with cross-functional teams to rally behind the strategy and create focus.
- Proven ability to work under pressure with resilience and tenacity.
- Fluent Spanish and English skills
- Travel Expectation 10 – 25% of the time (sometimes on short notice) to support meetings with clients
This is a new role and an outstanding chance to join the HCM practice responsible for Workday and SAP SuccessFactors solutions for a large market-leading HR technology consultancy at the forefront of SAP HR Digital/ cloud transformation based out of Madrid or remote in Spain with some travel to Madrid and customers. This role is pivotal in the growth of the company's enterprise HCM practice in Spain.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.